The preschool age between 2 – 3 years old is full of questions and interest in the world. At ABC Preschool & Childcare, we foster this attitude and help children between the ages of 2 and 3 to invent, problem-solve, and discover. More importantly, we encourage children to dream big and exercise creativity in the pursuit of new experiences. Our safe and comfortable Albuquerque child care environment allows our focused teachers to explore:
- Motor skill development – involving outdoor games, dancing, and full-body movement
- Language development – forming and recognizing letters, speech and verbal communication
- Sensory development – this involves understanding senses, textures, and descriptive activities
- Imaginative development – dramatic play, storytelling and creativity are encouraged
- Social development – the interaction with others helps improve politeness, sharing, and working with large and small groups
Children between the ages of 2 and 3 learn more rapidly than we can even imagine. They are well equipped to learn in their own ways, but our preschool and childcare center provides guidance and tools to help them in the right direction. To visit an early preschool room, visit any of our locations.